Optrel Swiss Air PAPR system
- Brand: Optrel
- Product Code: Swiss Air
- Availability: In Stock
PRODUCT DETAILS & SPECIFICATIONS
- Ventilated half mask made of fire-resistant material covers mouth and nose area completely. Positive pressure supports breathing and avoids fatigue.
- Infinitely adjustable headband for all sizes from XS to XL.
- Y-hose with adjustable neck strap and flexible hose elements guides the air directly into the half mask.
- Shoulder harness for ergonomically perfect weight distribution of the super-light filter system (only 550 g).
- Powerful TH3 filter unit with innovative, ultra-flat design. Lightweight and comfortable to carry, highly efficient in use.
- Blower unit with automatic air flow calibration and 14h high performance battery for an uninterrupted working day.
- Permanent protection of the respiratory tract and lungs against pollutants in the air, regardless of the current activity in the working day. This prevents the development of respiratory and lung diseases.
- Reduction of pain in the neck and back due to a significant reduction in the weight of the head, face and eye protection systems. Heavy combination helmets are no longer necessary.
- Increase the performance of users thanks to the positive pressure system, which supports breathing and does not cause any breathing resistance.
- Lowering investment costs due to the elimination of costly fitting test. Reduction of running costs due to the massive saving of paper masks as well as their disposal.
- Thanks to a reusable half-mask system, supply is guaranteed at all times, even in the event of a shortage in times of crisis.
- Swiss air can be used completely self-sufficient, which allows maximum versatility in combination with the appropriate manufacturer-independent occupational health and safety
- Grinding & Polishing
- Plasma & Oxy Fuel Gas Cutting
- Automatic industry
- Building industry
- Recycling & Waste Disposal
- Chemical industry
- Refrigeration industry
- Food Processing industry
- General industry
- Heavy metal industry
- Industrial cleaning industry.
- Medical & Health Care
- Laboratory & Pharmaceutical
- Rail Industry
: Swiss air PAPR system, battery powered unit.
: TH3 (EN12941) l
level 1: min. 100 l/min
level 2: min. 115 l/min
level 3: min. 130 l/min
All levels with automatic air flow control (levels are set directly on the fan and can be continuously adjusted via the control panel at the front).
- PA66 GF30
- high quality ball bearing motor
- max. 70db (A)
optical (with swiss air Control Panel) and audible alarm for low / very low battery, clogged filter, no filter, and low flow
Low battery: alarm period: 3.0s (1.5s on, 1.5s off)
Filter: alarm period 0.5s (0.25s on, 0.25s off)
- 250 x 170 x 50 mm
- 1200 g / 42,15 oz (incl. filter, belt, and battery)
- Ripstop textile (98%
polyester and 2% polyurethanes
Inlay: Polyurethane foam
- 2 exhalation valves with silicone membrane
- Neoprene / elastic
- TH3P R SL filter for TH3P System (EU) with pre-filter
- POM and silicone
- 180 mm (elastic, up to 355 mm excl. Y-hose)
- 21 mm
- Li-Ione, rechargeable, 3,6 V / 6,5 Ah / 23.4Wh
level 1: 14h
level 2: 12h
level 3: 8h
(with new filter at room temperature)
– Approximately. 6 hours
- After 3 hours, activation by pressing once, start at second press.
EAC TP TC 019/2011
- CE 1024
Blower unit with hose, half-mask, TH3P R SL filter, battery, harness, charger, charging cable user instructions.
HTS offers full Service Warranty as an Authorised Service Centre for Optrel Systems, Offering a comprehensive 2 years warranty from date of purchase for manufacturing and material defects, no warranty for battery.
The Optrel SWISS AIR respiratory system may NOT be used in environments where there is an immediate danger to health or life (IDLH), in atmospheres containing less than 17% (Europe) oxygen or where the concentration of toxins is so high that a protection class in excess of TH2 (EU) is required. It is NOT evaluated as an ignition source in flammable or explosive atmospheres.